Lea Singers Friends
If you would like to support the Lea Singers, why not become a Lea Singers Friend?
The support of our Lea Singers Friends helps us to
- Grant four internships to local teenage singers
- Give young composers, conductors and musicians the opportunity to perform with us
- Raise funds for local charities at our Christmas concert
- Support our great cathedrals, singing services when the home choir is away
- Bring choral music to young audiences through our Childrens’ Concerts
Our pledge to our Friends is to offer;
- Priority booking for all Lea Singers concerts
- 20% off all concert ticket prices when booked in advance
- Pre-concert talks and other unique Friends events
- Opportunities to volunteer, travel with the choir, attend social events and recordings
- Acknowledgement of your support in concert programmes and on our website
The annual subscription for Lea Singers Friends is £25 per individual supporter and £40 per couple.
A big thank you to all of our Friends for their help and support.
Philip Bevan, John and Vanessa Blain, Ken Brennan,Philip Brown, Philippa Burch*, Audrey and Ron Cardy, Jane Cotton, Jacqueline Dias, Alison Edwards, Christine Flutter, Jo and David Harrison, Margaret and Peter Hewetson-Brown, Roger Hunter, Lindsay Kemp, Chris and Lynn Lemar, Bob Little*, Asa and Keith Mann, Margaret Maddox, William Parker, Diane and Andrew Penketh, Graham Rees*, Julie Stephens, Susan and Sven Vinther, Nick Wallis* and Darren West.
To become a Lea Singers Friend, please contact [email protected].
When shopping online you can support the Lea Singers at no extra cost to you:
On the website: Go to smile.amazon.co.uk and choose Lea Singers as your supported charity.
On the Amazon mobile app: In the menu, go to Settings / AmazonSmile and choose The Lea Singers.
When shopping at other online retailers, go to easyfundraising first.